[GRASS-dev] Linke turbidity in r.sun.daily

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Sat Mar 21 12:24:27 PDT 2015

Vaclav Petras wrote:

>>> This does not seem correct. Run
>>> r.sun --script

Nikos Alexandris:

Markus Neteler wrote:

> Where do you see that "cell"?
>
> r.sun --script
> #%option
> #% key: linke_value
> #% type: double
> #% required: no
> #% multiple: no
> coefficient [-]
> #% answer: 3.0
> #% guisection: Input
> #%end

Yes, linke_value is a single value. Yet, just *above* that:

#%option
#% key: linke
#% type: string
#% required: no
#% multiple: no
input raster map [-]
#% gisprompt: old,cell,raster
#% guisection: Input
#%end

"linke" is for raster maps as input.  Some are here
<http://www.soda-is.com/eng/services/climat_free_eng.php#c5>: eg.
<http://www.soda-is.com/doc/linke_turbidity/first_trimester.zip>.  The
values in this maps (and the rest of the kind) are multiplied by 20, see
<http://www.soda-is.com/eng/services/linke_turbidity_maps_info.html>.
Unfortunately, they aren't GeoTIFFs, I think.  I am trying to find out
how to get'em appropriately georeferenced.

Nikos