[GRASS-dev] Linke turbidity in r.sun.daily

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Sun Mar 22 04:21:41 PDT 2015

Nikos Alexandris wrote:

>> I am.  I am also renaming stuff, eg slope_in to slope. I guess this
>> is
>> wanted.

> It should be slope (and slope_value) in the options but I think
> that's
> already true. How the variables in the script are named is not as
> important. It's nice when they are consistent with inputs but there
> can be
> some reasons for the opposite.

If there are reasons, in this, case, please share.  Also:  is the
intention to have one script for both G7x and G64x? I would like to
know, while I am at it, to structure appropriately the addition of
"linke".

The script works for me, with support for linke now. Will share later
my working status.

Nikos