[GRASS-dev] GSOC project proposal: GUI plugin system for GRASS GIS

jyoti misra jyotimisra.99 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 07:51:59 PDT 2015

I was looking into the files you sent and I think I am going in the right
direction. I will try to complete the task as soon as possible.

As for the enhancement I was thinking of creating a search box in our
current structure that takes the users query and redirects it to the result
page of espg.io with the query. For e.g. if I search India redirect URL
will be http://epsg.io/?q=india.
But where exactly do I need to make the changes? Please help me with that.

Regards
Jyoti