[GRASS-dev] Linke turbidity in r.sun.daily

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 14:45:21 PDT 2015

nik at nikosalexandris.net>

> >  ^^^--- please check your mail clients settings -- first line of your
> > replies get's added to the original sender. I'd like to know if it's
> > something messy in my side!
>
> The test line.
>
> Sorry about that. I remember your about it but I did not figure out
what's happening. I'm using Gmail which does a lot of weird things since
they switched to rich text as default. I'm trying to remove formatting but
sometimes I forget and I don't know if it is actually helpful.

> In Gmail I can see my lines as mine but mailing list sees this in the way
you see it:

> http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/2015-March/074662.html
>
> Well, now I tried with removed formatting and blank line after last line
with > character, so let's see.

Looking at the HTML attachment which is stored at:

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/attachments/20150326/30692779/attachment.html

The code looks OK at least considering that it seems that the schema is not
designed for "inline" replies. So what is creating the HTML and what is
creating the plain text?

        On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 5:04 AM, Nikos Alexandris <span
dir="ltr"><<a
        href="mailto:nik at nikosalexandris.net"
        target="_blank">nik at nikosalexandris.net></span> wrote:<br>

        "margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid
rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
        Disregard the previous one. This one without old 'rast' entries
(instead, new

          Looks OK (I'm only looking at the source code). Just few
things:<br>
          It seems you removed the option to add timestamps without
registering to
          temporal database. I would just leave the else there. (You may
want to create
          timestamps but not register or register later.)<br>