[GRASS-dev] Linke turbidity in r.sun.daily

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Sat Mar 28 03:49:39 PDT 2015

Vaclav Petras:

>>> It seems you removed the option to add timestamps without
>>> registering to
>>> temporal database. I would just leave the else there. (You may want
>>> create timestamps but not register or register later.)

>> Misjudgement, lead by the comment "...or something in GRASS6.x".
>> Added
>> back.

Nikos Alexandris:

> I didn't test this carefully, seems it doesn't work (for me). ToDo.

It works for daily maps.  It doesn't, of course, for example when
requesting 'glob_rad=' which returns the sum of all requested daily
maps.  I know, we have the t.* stuff, which is the way to get monthly
maps or else.

However, it would be nice if we can make it more easy to use, for
example, monthly "Linke T" maps. Say, for day 1 to day 31 use
linke_January, for day 32 to day... use linke_February and so on.  --
Comments?

Nikos