[GRASS-dev] Fwd: Proposal for GSoC-2015

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 07:19:59 PDT 2015

Hello,

I cannot give you feedback for the actual proposal perhaps somebody else
can. This relates to fact that you need somebody who is wiling to mentor
this project.

Generally, as suggested at GSoC ideas page for GRASS GIS [1], you should
show you interest and abilities by fixing some bugs. You can look for
example at some bugs related to image processing (i.* modules) [2]. You can
start to code your idea, however note that you should have something which
is somehow complete and you can present and you don't have much time.

Best,
Vaclav

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/GSoC/2015#Tipsforstudents
[2]