[GRASS-dev] Error reading null row 8 for <MASK>

Alba German albagerman at gmail.com
Mon May 4 11:05:08 PDT 2015

Hello!
I am running a loop with several r.mapcalc. I am using GRASS 7.1. The
function stops with an error:

ERROR: Error reading null row 8 for <MASK>

I've noticed that* Paulo van Breugel, *had the same error but I didn't see
the solution to it. Obviously it has something to do with the raster called
MASK, created with r.mask before running the loop of multiple r.mapcalc.
The code itself has no problem and is very simple and works just fine with
the same list of images, but without running r.mask first.