[GRASS-dev] Error reading null row 8 for <MASK>

Alba German albagerman at gmail.com
Wed May 6 06:12:41 PDT 2015

Hi all!

Here is the output of the file I use for masking. It was a vector
transformed to raster, and I use each pixel with different value as a mask.
I need the value per pixel to perform the r.mapcalc.

GRASS 7.1.svn (latlong):~ > r.info puntosmonitoreo
 | Map:      puntosmonitoreo                Date: Fri Apr 24 11:19:16
2015    |
 | Mapset:   sinnubes                       Login of Creator:
curso           |
 | Location:
latlong                                                          |
 | DataBase:
/home/curso/Documents/Alba/grassdata                             |
 | Title:    Rasterized vector map from categories ( puntosmonitoreo
)        |
 | Timestamp:
none                                                            |

 |   Type of Map:  raster               Number of Categories:
8               |
 |   Data Type:
CELL                                                       |
 |   Rows:
9                                                          |
 |   Columns:
7                                                          |
 |   Total Cells:
63                                                         |
 |        Projection:
Latitude-Longitude                                      |
 |            N: 31:19:09.116896S    S: 31:25:06.296602S   Res:
0:00:39.68663 |
 |            E: 64:25:54.318193W    W: 64:30:13.738769W   Res:
0:00:37.06008 |
 |   Range of data:    min = 1  max =
8                                       |

 |   Data
Source:                                                             |
 |    Vector Map:
puntosmonitoreo                                             |
 |    Original scale from vector map:
1:1                                     |

 |   Data
 |    generated by
v.to.rast                                                  |

Comments:                                                                |
 |    v.to.rast input="puntosmonitoreo" layer="1" type="point,line,area"
o\   |
 |    utput="puntosmonitoreo" use="cat" value=1
memory=300                    |

I am using Linux (Ubuntu 14.04LTS).

And yes, it stop at random images, but is stopping always.

Thank you all.

Alba