[GRASS-dev] Fwd: [SAC] OSGeo "tracsvn" VM down

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Sat May 23 06:36:11 PDT 2015

@Martin,

was there recently a kernel update to the (Gentoo-)host? If yes, from my
minorest experience, it's not uncommon to have to ensure that the newer kernel
has been configured with support for specific modules (obviously,
related to KVM) or it is necesary to re-compile some modules (again,
obviously) related to KVM.

Nikos

* Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> [2015-05-23 12:56:34 +0200]:

> FYI - work in progress but it probably depends on the sysadmins who
> host the OSGeo infrastructure.
>
> Anyone with Gentoo and KVM is welcome to help Martin Spott.
>
> Markus

Nikos Alexandris | Remote Sensing Scientist, Dr
Themidos 3, 42100, Trikala, Greece
GPG Key Fingerprint 6F9D4506F3CA28380974D31A9053534B693C4FB3