[GRASS-dev] Failing tests overview for September 2015

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 06:56:05 PST 2015

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 6:30 AM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 6:52 PM, Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 6:50 AM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org>
> wrote:
> >> For our recent IRSAE course, we have prepared an updated version which
> >> complies to the agreed upon map names:
> >> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/SampleDataset/Italy/Piemont
> >> --> Download of draft location package
> >>      --> 7z compressed file
> >>
> >> This dataset is to be further updated but already way closer to the
> >> final version and it used the standard names.
> >>
> >> Vaclav, could you please replace the Piemonte dataset on your test
> server?
> >
> > Where to get the updated version?
>
> My bad. Apparently I was in preview only, then trashed the browser
> tab. Now there is really a new entry

New version in palace and the maps are there

Old:
http://fatra.cnr.ncsu.edu/grassgistests/reports_for_date-2015-11-02-08-00/report_for_piemonte_utm32_wgs84_grass7_stdmaps/vector/v.net/test_v_net/index.html
http://fatra.cnr.ncsu.edu/grassgistests/reports_for_date-2015-11-02-08-00/report_for_piemonte_utm32_wgs84_grass7_stdmaps/raster/r.viewshed/test_r_viewshed/index.html
--> ERROR: Raster map <elevation> not found

Current:
http://fatra.cnr.ncsu.edu/grassgistests/reports_for_date-2015-11-05-08-00/report_for_piemonte_utm32_wgs84_grass7_stdmaps/vector/v.net/test_v_net/index.html
http://fatra.cnr.ncsu.edu/grassgistests/reports_for_date-2015-11-05-08-00/report_for_piemonte_utm32_wgs84_grass7_stdmaps/raster/r.viewshed/test_r_viewshed/index.html
AssertionError: v.info map=test_vnet layer=1 -t difference:
mismatch values (key, reference, actual): [('lines', 50069, 19568),
('nodes', 42136, 14466), ('points', 167, 282)]
WARNING: Region extent: north=1, south=1, east=2, west=698222432
WARNING: Region extent: rows=10660, cols=8160
WARNING: Viewpoint: row=584, col=12868
ERROR: Viewpoint outside of computational region

Finally we can focus on the real challenge!