[GRASS-dev] problem with GridModule

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 10:58:39 PST 2015

Hi,

I am running viewsheds using the GridModule on 4 tiles. It runs, but the
result has some artificial gaps, see the attached picture (black is the
correct viewshed as vector and red and blue are wrong results). The problem
must be in the patching of the 4 tiles, because the tiles alone are fine. I
tried to run the same viewshed couple of times and it seems to behave
randomly, sometimes I get correct result, sometimes I get a gap. Any idea
what could be wrong? Maybe some bug in the pygrass raster library?

Thanks,

Anna