[GRASS-dev] proposal for g.search module

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 04:06:39 PST 2015

Guys,

I would like to declare g.search.module "done" - I've introduced some more
functions (reusable for other g.search.* modules), colorized terminal
output (-c), shell script (-g) and json (-j) output, added sniffing in
manual pages too (-m), better terminal output (line width <= 79 characters)

please let me know, how you feel about it

the code is in the same repository but packed in the g.search.module
directory now, not sure, if the g.extension will work again

thanks for feedback

jachym

ne 29. 11. 2015 v 1:19 odesílatel Luca Delucchi <lucadeluge at gmail.com>