[GRASS-dev] proposal for g.search module

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 13:12:00 PST 2015

OK guys,

the script called g.search.module is now in trunk, I've added tests (Vašek:
they seem to be far too verbose to me, anything I could do about that?)

I've left the colorize and print_output functions in the file, reason:
better code structure would have to be implemented (read: IMHO decorator at
least for colorize should be used and I'm to doubt for now to get working)

still hope, it's ok for you as it is now, if not, just let me know

cheers and thanks for help

Jachym

po 30. 11. 2015 v 16:19 odesílatel Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com>