[GRASS-dev] Failing tests overview for September 2015

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 09:40:13 PDT 2015

t.rast.accumulate: created file differ from the reference

Needs investigation.

./temporal/t.rast.accumulate/testsuite/test.t.rast.accumulate.sh

http://fatra.cnr.ncsu.edu/grassgistests/reports_for_date-2015-10-03-07-00/report_for_nc_basic_spm_grass7_nc/temporal/t.rast.accumulate/test.t.rast.accumulate/index.html

t.rast.to.rast3: r3.univar ended successfully but we were expecting output
and got nothing

The obvious issue here is that r3.univar (as well as r.univar) gives no
output when only NULLs are present. This is strange and undocumented
behavior. If the NULLs on the input are OK in this context, I don't know.

./temporal/t.rast.to.rast3/testsuite/test_strds_to_rast3.py

http://fatra.cnr.ncsu.edu/grassgistests/reports_for_date-2015-10-03-07-00/report_for_nc_basic_spm_grass7_nc/temporal/t.rast.to.rast3/test_strds_to_rast3/index.html

pygrass/modules: Execution of subprocesses was not successful

Some problem with grid module which works otherwise, possibly just a
problem with test. However, worth further investigation, grid module is
fragile by nature, so tests should be thorough.

./lib/python/pygrass/modules/testsuite/test_doctests.py

http://fatra.cnr.ncsu.edu/grassgistests/reports_for_date-2015-10-03-07-00/report_for_nc_basic_spm_grass7_nc/lib/python/pygrass/modules/test_doctests/index.html

pygrass: 'VectorTopo' object has no attribute 'table'

My guess here is just a problem in a test itself.

./lib/python/pygrass/testsuite/test_doctests.py

http://fatra.cnr.ncsu.edu/grassgistests/reports_for_date-2015-10-03-07-00/report_for_nc_basic_spm_grass7_nc/lib/python/pygrass/test_doctests/index.html

gunitest: Only numeric column type is supported

Seems like the NC basic dataset has different column types then full NC.
Needs further investigation. BTW, what about Datasets category for Trac?

./lib/python/gunittest/testsuite/test_assertions_vect.py

http://fatra.cnr.ncsu.edu/grassgistests/reports_for_date-2015-10-03-07-00/report_for_nc_basic_spm_grass7_nc/lib/python/gunittest/test_assertions_vect/index.html

Overall report:
Executed 128 test files in 0:27:25.642203. From them 120 files (94%) were
successful and 8 files (6%) failed.
Individual tests: Status: 94%, Tests: 1368, Successful: 1358, Failed: 9,
Percent successful: 99%