[GRASS-dev] trac news

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 00:10:15 PDT 2015

Hi all,

historically we had for every RC extra trac page [1,2,...]. That was
times when RCs could cover more than few months. Recently we discussed
RFC4 [3] and trying to follow it (even it's was not adopted). Now we
have common page for all RC [4] and than final page [5]. My idea is to
do one step more and have only one page for each release. Then RC
notes (just link to SVN) would become a section in this page. That
would simplify the procedure. We would edit just one page for one
release.

What do you think? Martin

[1] https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Release/6.4.3RC1-News
[2] https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Release/6.4.3RC2-News