[GRASS-dev] Planning of 7.0.2 release

Newcomb, Doug doug_newcomb at fws.gov
Fri Oct 30 04:45:13 PDT 2015

"Import of common formats with reprojection"  sounds better to me.

Doug

On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 4:42 AM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 2:12 AM, Anna Petrášová <kratochanna at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > The label should be changed to 'Import common formats' and the name of
> tag
> > would be ImportCommonRasterFormat and ImportCommonVectorFormat.
>
> Any native speaker out there?
> I'm still not convinced of
> "Common formats import with reprojection"
>
> and would suggest
> "Import of common formats with reprojection"
>
> (even if reprojection not always applies)
>
> ?
> Markus

Doug Newcomb
USFWS
Raleigh, NC
919-856-4520 ext. 14 doug_newcomb at fws.gov
The opinions I express are my own and are not representative of the
official policy of the U.S.Fish and Wildlife Service or Dept. of the
Interior.   Life is too short for undocumented, proprietary data formats.
As a federal employee, my email may be subject to FOIA request.