[GRASS-dev] Travis-ci and tests of grass 7

Rainer M Krug Rainer at krugs.de
Thu Sep 3 08:24:13 PDT 2015

Hi

is anything happening in regards to the travis-ci integration? I did not
get any feedback or how I can submit it to the svn.

In regards to testing: I know about the python gunit tests [1]. Are
there any other tests which should be included in the scripts? Should
detailed results generated by the tests be uploaded somewhere in case of
an error? Or always? If yes, where?

Also, should the same tests be done for other versions?

Cheers,

Rainer

Footnotes:
[1]  https://grass.osgeo.org/grass71/manuals/libpython/gunittest_running_tests.html