[GRASS-dev] r.in.lidar: height above ground

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 19:49:49 PDT 2015

Hi,

in r66094, I've added base raster map to r.in.lidar. When provided,
r.in.lidar with subtract its values from the points' z values. In this way,
one can get height about ground.

Needs testing before general anouncement, so feel free to do so.

Adding a simple suggestion how to do a benchmark or test.

Vaclav

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/66094

PS: Just now I realized that this should have been the commit with word
news or feature or something for automatic extraction.