[GRASS-dev] GRASS Location Wizard in SVN, pb with planetary bodies Ellipsoid list empty

Yann ychemin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 13:22:02 PDT 2015

Hi,

just to check, can anybody with svn built of today can try to create a
new Location (Wizard) by specifying lat/long (ll) and then to specify
the ellipsoid by selecting "Planetary body".

I get an empty list and the following complaint:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File
"/usr/local/grass-7.1.svn/gui/wxpython/location_wizard/wizard.py", line
1152, in SetVal
     elif event.GetId() == self.radioEpsgx.GetId():
AttributeError: 'EllipsePage' object has no attribute 'radioEpsgx'

Any confirmation is most welcome,
I need to import some Moon dataset and I am just wondering if it is my
working version...

Thank you,
Yann

--