[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #2876: r.sun (mode 1): data are not timestamped correctly

Thomas Huld thomas.huld at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 11:55:57 PDT 2016

I presume that by "backport" you mean port of this fix to GRASS7?

On 28 February I reported bug #2941 with a suggested patch to Grass 7 to
cover this. Since I'm not a regular contributor, I don't really know what
has happened to it?

It's just a one-liner, so maybe it would be safest if one of the regulars
would apply the patch?

Thomas