[GRASS-dev] sample data sets

Laurent C. lrntct at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 15:17:36 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I've made a STRDS of 5 days of rainfall in North Carolina, from 1st to
5th of October 2015
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_2015_North_American_storm_complex).
This is the calibrated precipitation from GPM IMERG3 half hourly data,
for a total of 240 maps at 10km resolution.
If interested you can download the 500kB archive (from t.rast.export) here:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=87428897293004546285

Regards,
Laurent