[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #2876: r.sun (mode 1): data are not timestamped correctly

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Tue Apr 12 01:46:16 PDT 2016

On 11/04/16 23:15, Markus Neteler wrote:
> Thomas,
>
> On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 8:55 PM, Thomas Huld <thomas.huld at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I presume that by "backport" you mean port of this fix to GRASS7?
>
> Yes, to fix 7.0.x.
>
>> On 28 February I reported bug #2941 with a suggested patch to Grass 7 to
>> cover this. Since I'm not a regular contributor, I don't really know what
>> has happened to it?
>
> So far nothing because it is unclear to me (as written in the ticket).
>
>> It's just a one-liner, so maybe it would be safest if one of the regulars
>> would apply the patch?
>
> Shall I apply one of them or both?
> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2876
> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2941
>
> or does the second also include the first? Please let me know,

Actually the both address the same issue, but the first is supposed to
be for grass64 and the second for grass7. However, the code is the same
in both versions of r.sun, but the patches solve the problem in two
different places (the first a few lines down from the second). Why the
difference and what is the preferred solution ?

Moritz