[GRASS-dev] grass 7.2 planning

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 06:09:08 PDT 2016

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 7:22 AM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com>
wrote:

> 1) to create releasebranch 7_2 ASAP (in the beginning of May)
> 1) soft freeze in releasebranch_7_2 ~ 16 May

I have some things in lidar modules which would be good to do before the
branching, namely changing the layer options to flag(s) and removal of
vector output from r.in.lidar. Ideally, some code should go from modules to
the library but that might not be feasible in the given time frame (from my
side). The first week of May I can't promise any commits since I'm at
FOSS4G NA [1]

>From things I remember, there is the prototype of Simple Python Editor
which needs a review but you (Martin) already did some, so I guess that's
fine.

[1]
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_NA_2016:_GRASS_related_workshops_and_presentations