[GRASS-dev] grass 7.2 planning

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Sat Apr 30 15:39:20 PDT 2016

Yes. This is a problem. I've only run it in a docker container so far. So I don't know how hard it will be to compile it--probably difficult.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)