[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-PSC] GRASS-GIS PSC-2016 Nominations

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Tue Aug 2 04:24:06 PDT 2016

Dear community,

Micha Silver has accepted his nomination by Nikos Alexandris.

[As Nikos,  I believe that Micha Silver's expertise level, readiness to
share and support within the wider FOSS4G community, as well as his
experiences in the field of Geomatics (see also his contributions in
gis.se for example), make him a valuable candidate for the PSC.]

Best of success.
GRASS-GIS' CRO

ps- Surely unusual to refer to myself (community member) as from another
role (CRO).
ps2- There are no restrictions regarding whether the CRO can nominate
     someone.  If the current PSC thinks otherwise, let me please know.

----- Forwarded message from Micha Silver <micha at arava.co.il> -----

----- End forwarded message -----