[GRASS-dev] [vincent.ml at oslandia.com: Re: [Qgis-developer] issue move to gh stalled]

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Mon Aug 29 01:04:47 PDT 2016

Hi GRASSers,

anyone interested in this? I use both github and gitlab as well. The
latter (actually gitlab.com) because of the option for cost-free private
repositories.

I did install once gitlab locally. It was like a 5 minute work.

Cheers, Nikos

----- Forwarded message from "Vincent Picavet (ml)" <vincent.ml at oslandia.com> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Nikos Alexandris | Remote Sensing & Geomatics
GPG Key Fingerprint 6F9D4506F3CA28380974D31A9053534B693C4FB3