[GRASS-dev] Fwd: [GRASS-web] Question on history of Raster Tiling in GRASS

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed Aug 31 11:48:59 PDT 2016

FYI from the "grass-web" list - please assist to provide the answer to Carl.

For sure this matters:
https://grass.osgeo.org/programming7/segmentlib.html

which was already in the GRASS GIS 4.1 programmer's manual from 1993:
https://grass.osgeo.org/grass41/manuals/progman.ps.Z

but there will be more material.

thanks,
Markus