[GRASS-dev] python port of r.denoise (testing required)

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 20:15:45 PST 2016

Thank you for rewriting this, here is couple of brief observations.
The epsg option is currently required in the code, although it
shouldn't be necessary if you are in projected system. So it fails if
you don't specify it. Also it should probably respect nulls in the
input, now it results in -4e-06 instead of nulls.

Best,

Anna