[GRASS-dev] t.rast.out.xyz not exporting all cells in the computational region

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Tue Dec 6 09:34:46 PST 2016

Le 6 décembre 2016 17:53:48 GMT+01:00, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> a écrit :
>Hi,

>> Big question: add to 7.2.0 or not? I am in favor.
>
>+1 Ma

I understand the motivation, but IIUC it's definitely an API change that could break existing scripts, which is against our normal policy.

Why not make the flag mean the contrary, i.e. include null values ? Then it wouldn't break anything...

I'm pretty sure that most people exporting data via r.out.xyz would expect null values to be excluded...

Moritz