[GRASS-dev] i.superpixels.slic ( was: #3142 Implementing SLIC image segmentation)

Rashad Kanavath mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 07:02:38 PST 2016

Hello,

>From the trac ticket, I had started on slic implementation in grass. I had
an beta version
based on orginal c++ code. i.superpixels.slic

It accepts three inputs for r,g,b and output a map with contour segments,

there  is work to expose some parameters such as pixelsize / step size,
compactness, no. of iteration as input to grass module.

I hope to have a version ready for testing by end of this week.

I can upload current code to grass addons / github if anyone is interested
in testing.

--
Regards,
   Rashad