[GRASS-dev] wxPython3 checkbox button issues: g.gui + g.mapsets -s

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sat Dec 17 02:17:27 PST 2016

Hi,

I found yet another wxPython3 issue :( Running the selection dialog
g.mapsets -s

I can hardly read which mapset was [x] checked (see attached screenshot).

>From the code in
gui/wxpython/modules/mapsets_picker.py

I don't understand which wx demo (/usr/share/doc/wxPython-docs/demo/
)I should try to possibly report it upstream.
Or is it a GRASS issue?

Likewise g.gui, where I have to "blindly" use the checkboxes in the
layer tree while being fine in the map selection tool (see second
screenshot).

Any hints why they behave so differently?

Markus