[GRASS-dev] [release planning] 7.2.0

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 12:39:04 PST 2016

On Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 9:59 AM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,

>> Yes, that's it. Do you know how/where to push it upstream/downstream, so
>> that the right people look at it? It seemed that it is fixed at one point,
>> but the same behavior is back now.
>
> I tested various winGRASS versions on my Windows machine and most of
> them worked [1]. I lost track what version of GRASS is not working
> you? Ma

No version was working for me. The weird thing is it worked for one
student (I tested it myself on his computer), but for many other
students it failed. So I tested different versions on freshly
installed Windows 10 in Virtual Box on linux and nothing worked. This
was couple weeks back, I can test again this week.

Anna