[GRASS-dev] i.superpixels.slic ( was: #3142 Implementing SLIC image segmentation)

Rashad Kanavath mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 12:05:25 PST 2016

I had pushed a updated version of code:

Done:
1. input is a imagery group from i.group (handles all raster in the group)
2. removed rgb2lab conversion
3. implementation of id output map
4. replaced  fmin with MIN and MAX macro
5. compactness is a new option to module? (default is 20 from paper)

TODO:
1. add option for SLICO
2. use segment library to avoid memory limitation when reading raster data

Hope this works now. Let me know If I missed something else.

And...

Happy New Year to all :-)

On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 10:12 AM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 12:01 AM, Markus Metz
> <markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Adding
> >
> > #undef MIN
> > #define MIN(a,b) ((a) < (b) ? (a) : (b))
> >
> > as in other GRASS modules is a nice solution to keep things simple and
> > portable.
>
> ... how about a adding this and similar definitions to gis.h?
>
> markusN

Regards,
   Rashad