[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-user] assistance needed in packaging GRASS for Mac

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Thu Dec 29 09:47:54 PST 2016

Thanks Vincent,

I can give this a try when I get back to the office. How does it deal with dependencies? Do I need to install all dependencies via MacPorts or can it pull from dependencies outside of Macports?

So far, I've been compiling using William Kyngesburye's frameworks, my own complied versions of LASlib and gettext, and my locally installed binary of wxPython 2.8.12.

Do I need to get these all in MacPorts versions?

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)