[GRASS-dev] [GRASS-user] assistance needed in packaging GRASS for Mac

Carlos Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 10:22:05 PST 2016

Hello Vincent

I'd be glad to test your binaries (at the moment I'm using homebrew to
install GRASS).

best

Carlos

On Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 4:18 PM, Vincent Habchi <vince at macports.org> wrote:

> Micheal,
>
> > I can give this a try when I get back to the office. How does it deal
> with dependencies? Do I need to install all dependencies via MacPorts or
> can it pull from dependencies outside of Macports?
>
> Oh, no. I mean, it wasn't my intention to place the burden on *you*. I can
> do that fairly easily on my side, since I already have a working copy of
> grass 7.2. Would you mind testing the resulting package, though?
>
> Problem is, my binaries are 64-bit and 10.12-compatible only.
>
> Vincent

Prof. Carlos Henrique Grohmann
Institute of Energy and Environment - Univ. of São Paulo, Brazil
- Digital Terrain Analysis | GIS | Remote Sensing -

http://carlosgrohmann.com
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-5073-5572