[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #2890: wxGUI.PsMap error loading two types north arrow and grass gis logo in the cartographic composer layout

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Tue Feb 2 11:45:36 PST 2016

#2890: wxGUI.PsMap error loading two types north arrow and grass gis logo in the
cartographic composer layout
 Reporter:  tmsz                                 |      Owner:  grass-dev@…
     Type:  defect                               |     Status:  new
  files                                          |
 Platform:  MSWindows 7                          |
 I just discovered problem (error) with adding (loading) two types of north
 arrow and grass gis logo (compass_interior.eps, compass_exterior.eps,
 grasslogo.eps) in the cartographic composer layout (wxGUI.PsMap) on the OS
 Windows platform only.[[BR]]

 I study source code of the wxGUI.PsMap, utils.py file, function
 GhostscriptForWindows, row 420. Error related with push data (old version
 of eps format, which is %!PS-Adobe-2.0 EPSF-1.2) through ghostscript (row
 447-457). I resave (inkscape) files with old eps format to the new version
 %!PS-Adobe-3.0 EPSF-3.0. Loading and adding eps files
 (compass_interior.eps, compass_exterior.eps, grasslogo.eps) in
 carthographic composer working correctly now. Attached eps files.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2890>
GRASS GIS <https://grass.osgeo.org>