[GRASS-dev] v.kriging: enable BLAS and LAPACK for Windows

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 15:01:11 PST 2016

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 3:57 PM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I don't see BALS and LAPACK in OSGeo4W but there is a Windows version
> [1].
>
> msys2 comes with OpenBLAS, it could be probably enough. I will take a
> look at this issue during Solany hackfest [1]. Ma

Nice, thanks. I didn't know there are some licensing issues. It might be
worth mentioning that the preprocessor instructions in the code in modules
but perhaps in the library as well are written in he way that requires both
LAPACK and BLAS (not sure if it actually requires both of them all the
time).