[GRASS-dev] GSoC 2016 Ideas page

Newcomb, Doug doug_newcomb at fws.gov
Tue Feb 16 06:19:11 PST 2016

With the increasing importance of LiDAR data,  would the inclusion of
vertical datums in the GRASS projection model be something to start
thinking about?

Doug

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 7:44 AM, Moritz Lennert <
mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:

> I've taken the liberty to create
>
> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/GSoC/2016
>
> I just took over the ideas from the 2015 page (except for the metadata
> which has already been subject of two GSoCs).
>
> Please everyone review the existing proposals, possibly amending/deleting
> your old proposals, adding new ones and adding yourself as mentor or
> co-mentor.
>
> Moritz
>

> On 16/02/16 11:23, Margherita Di Leo wrote:

Doug Newcomb
USFWS
Raleigh, NC
919-856-4520 ext. 14 doug_newcomb at fws.gov
The opinions I express are my own and are not representative of the
official policy of the U.S.Fish and Wildlife Service or Dept. of the
Interior.   Life is too short for undocumented, proprietary data formats.
As a federal employee, my email may be subject to FOIA request.