[GRASS-dev] ubuntu grass daily: installing addons: ERROR: Please install GRASS development package

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Wed Feb 17 13:45:53 PST 2016

hi,

on an ubuntu laptop I've installed grass daily following [1]

during installing an addon via g.extension, I get following message:

g.extension extension=r.geomorphon url=
Fetching <r.geomorphon> from GRASS GIS Addons repository (be patient)...
Compiling...
ERROR: Please install GRASS development package

how to install GRASS development package?

[1] https://grass.osgeo.org/download/software/linux/

-----
best regards
Helmut