[GRASS-dev] -s flag in temporal modules

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 05:31:07 PST 2016

Hi devs,

according to this ticket [0] Soeren added the -s flag to
t.rast.aggregate and t.rast.aggregate.ds, I would like to extend (I
already started) this flag to all the temporal modules using basename
option. I discovered that -s flag is used in other modules for other
meanings.
In grass70 the only modules with basename and -s are t.rast*.mapcalc
(-s is used also by t.sample). In grass71 several other modules are
using -s.
I would like to standardize the -s for the "start time" and also the
other flags in the temporal modules.

I would like to modify trunk and release the new flags only in the
next major release, what do you think?

[0] https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2294

--
ciao