[GRASS-dev] website: bad links to MS Windows version of grass71

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Feb 22 12:04:10 PST 2016

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 6:47 PM, Moritz Lennert
<mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:
> The links to GRASS 7.1
>
> MS-Windows 32bit and 64bit      (daily snaphots)
>
> on
>
> https://grass.osgeo.org/download/software/
>
> give 404 errors.
>
> Those on
>
> https://grass.osgeo.org/download/software/ms-windows/
>
> are correct.
>
> Any reason why we have these different pages with different links ?

I changes the upper one to point to the second URL. There should be no
redundancy otherwise it is hard to maintain...

Thanks for catching it.
I also restored the logos on that page. Let me know if any logo is
still missing (made some cleanup some time ago).

Markus