[GRASS-dev] t.vect.observe.strds differences between trunk and release branch

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 09:56:49 PST 2016

Hi devs,

I was using t.vect.observe.strds and while reading the manual from grass71 (
https://grass.osgeo.org/grass71/manuals/t.vect.observe.strds.html), I found
that in the Description section a parameter "t_where" was mentioned while
not listed under Parameters. However, this t_where parameter is present for
t.vect.observe.strds in grass70 manual (
https://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/t.vect.observe.strds.html).

I found in trac that changeset 64560, removes t_where from trunk since it
is not supported in case of multiple strds sampling, but I did not find
something similar for release branch. Is there a reason why it should work
in 70 but not in 71?

I only have grass71 here.

Best,
Vero