[GRASS-dev] GRASS developer meeting in Solany

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 09:51:37 PST 2016

Hi all,

this is a public announcement of local GRASS Community Sprint in the
Czech Republic localed in Solany village. The next planned meeting is
scheduled to 22.-25./1. [1], see past meetings [2]. You are welcome to
join, unfortunately the number of participants is limited to 5-6. I am
planning to organize such events several times during the year, in the
summer the number of participants can be increased due to possibility
to build tents in the garden :-) I will inform you about next meeting
(probably in spring) in advance (sorry now I am too late).

Martin

[1] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_contributors_meetings_in_Solany/January_2016
[2] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_contributors_meetings_in_Solany

--