[GRASS-dev] hierarchical segmentation

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 02:13:18 PST 2016

Hi,

I haven't been using lately i.segment.hierarchical (addon), at the time I
installed it the first time (2014) I remember I had to tweak the
installation because it wouldn't compile. Today I tried g.extension and it
doesn't compile, but I forgot the trick meanwhile ..
I can dig into it, ok, but can't this be fixed? and moreover, as it is such
a convenient tool to be used in combination with i.segment, wouldn't its
place better be merged with i.segment, perhaps adding an option for
performing hierarchical segmentation?
Dai Pietro..! :)

Cheers,

--