[GRASS-dev] Problem with the wxpython gui

Ahmadou Dicko dicko.ahmadou at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 08:02:50 PST 2016

Thanks a lot  Martin and Markus, I updated  the repos and it works now.
I had an issue with my script that was suppose to update automatically my
svn repos.
Thanks again

--
Ahmadou H. DICKO
statistician economist (Ingénieur Statisticien Économiste)
email : ahmadou.dicko at ucad.edu.sn
twitter : @dickoah
github : github/dickoa <https://github.com/dickoa>
tel : +221 33 827 55 16