[GRASS-dev] Upcoming 7.2.0: review which addons to move to core

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Tue Jul 5 06:06:21 PDT 2016

for r.stream* and r.geomorphon (both worth to be included into the core) it would be useful
to contact the developers (Jarek) -

Vasek, can you please email him to ask about their interest
in getting the modules included and make the necessary adjustments?
From my discussion with Jarek last year I got an impression that they have improved versions
of these modules, but I am not sure how those conform to the GRASS core standards in terms
of portability. However, they were interested in having the modules in core GRASS.

Helena