[GRASS-dev] question on workspace file - wxGui

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 13:40:20 PDT 2016

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 9:35 AM, Robert Kuszinger <kuszinger at giscom.hu> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I'd like to get information in python script whether:
>
> if wxGUI running or not, and if yes:

the only thing related to that was implemented for g.gui.* modules:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/67232

which passes grass interface object to the main function of the
script. But this needs to be run from the GUI.

> the name of the current workspace file, if set (opened or saved) or clearly
> a "no" answer if not

there is information if workspace is loaded and if it has been changed
since, but it's not easily accessible, that would have to be part of
the interface. May I ask you what's your use case?