[GRASS-dev] GSoC: Basic cartography suite in GRASS - Week 8

Adam Laža ad.laza32 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 09:42:45 PDT 2016

Hi all,

below is my sixth week report.

Best regards,
Adam

Wiki page:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/GSoC/2016/BasicCartographySuiteInGRASS

Week 6, July, 11 - July, 15

1. What did you get done this week?
I met several times with my mentors.
I fixed the bugs in d.legend[1]. I fixed the shifted side histogram and
added option for units [2]. I fixed the option for transparent background.
I fixed the transparency for d.northarrow[3].
I added some features to low-level module d.vect.legend. It can parse
legend file and display vectorlegend now.

2. What do you plan on doing next week?
I will meet again with my mentors. I will start implement the d.vect.legend
into GUI and for d.mon command.

3. Are you blocked on anything?
There were some blockers but with support of my mentors everything is OK.

[1]: https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/3098
[2]: https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/3081
[3]: https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/3044