[GRASS-dev] GSoC 2016

Mayank Agrawal mayankagrawal333 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 03:42:50 PDT 2016

Hi,

Yeah, WebGrass is a web based UI of the GRASS like Rstudio server for
Rstudio. The design idea of WebGrass does have grass command like
interface, which might be built on top of the jupyter notebook. There will
be room in the app to allow for the command line. But that is still a
concept idea which needs to be explored more. For this GSOC, we don't think
we can reach there and thus not planning to do this now. For now, our focus
is on WebGrass UI and on its IPC(inter process communication).

Regards,
Mayank