[GRASS-dev] Adding Spot 6/7 and Pléiades 1A/1B to i.atcorr

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Jun 3 07:23:12 PDT 2016

Hi Christoph,

On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 3:28 PM, Christoph Raab <C.Raab_1 at web.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am new here and would like to implement Spot 6/7 as well as Pléiades 1A/1B
> to i.atcorr. I already got the spectral normalized sensitivities and the
> permission to use them. Moreover, I followed the README instructions for
> adding a new sensor and spot6. After compiling GRASS, the changes I made
> seem to be implemented. However, I would like to know how I can disseminate
> my changes, so you guys can double check and publish it?

I'm happy to check the changes. Or better, please open a ticket for it with the
changes attached to the ticket:

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass

This requires you to setup a personal account (Userid) at OSGeo:
http://www.osgeo.org/osgeo_userid

Please also take a look at the code style, i.e.
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Submitting

> Thanks for all the work done so far!

Looking forward to your enhancements of i.atcorr.

Best,
Markus

--
Markus Neteler